We are a medium size construction company that has been in business for 16 years with branches in the Port Alfred and Grahamstown region. We have been master members of the Master Builders Association for ± 15 years. Our Company specializes in multi storey, conventional building, but can do industrial and civil construction of up to R90 000 000.00 (Ninety Million Rand).
The company consist of two main managing members, Roy Bowles (NTS 3 Plumbing and Drainage) and Chris Johnson (N.Dip QS; Dip Proj. Man, Aarb) with 3 senior foremen, a quantity surveyor, and two junior foreman, including office staff. Furthering this, we employ various emerging (Previously disadvantaged) labour only subcontractors and permanent labour in the Port Alfred and Grahamstown regions (approximate figure of 300 persons at times).
Our company and members have been involved or constructed various projects ranging from Hotels, Schools, Hospitals, Multi Storey Office blocks, Shopping Complexes, Game Lodges, Multi Storey Accommodation and townhouse developments to multi million-rand houses and various industrial buildings
- We were voted Construction Company of the year in Port Alfred Region in 2007.
- We received a National Safety Award from the National Home Builders Association 2007.
- Our company and its members are registered members of the following institutions:
- Master Builders Association (Master Member)
- Association of South African Arbitrators.
- Charter Institute of Building (International).
- Association of South African Quantity Surveyors.